This blog is about running, marathon training, space exploration, technology, human development, race report, Singapore running, Run Statistics, achieving your personal best time ! Please feel free to comment.
The current gulf war highlighted the human dependence on combustion for energy! Human only knows how to burn and burn, to acquire the energy they needed. If they spent the resources on weapons to energy research, it could produce some form of portable alternative energy sources. But, humans, being weary of other humans, would never let their guts down! They distrust their own kind so much, that they would go to the extent of mutually destroying each other! The normal human on the street are not to be blamed, it’s the smart leaders that created this mistrust of each other, thinking too much! If all human were to help each other with a kind heart, the world would be a peaceful place. There is no solution for this mistrust, human are trapped in a vicious cycle due to the devil in them that surfaces constantly when it comes to decision time for important agendas.
Are numbers the culprit that made human lives so unbearable sometimes? Why chase the numbers all your life? Human progress in numbers is a zero sum game. You gain at the expense of another person! Think !!
I bought a new pair of New Balance MCRUZKB2 on 26 May 2019, Sunday(Singapore). I thought it looks nice with the wrap around mesh, and the black and grey colour scheme. Although it’s a pair of running shoes, I was thinking of using it as a casual shoes as I did not have very high hope of it performing well for running. I have been wearing Adidas Adizero series for years, but they are hard to get in Singapore nowadays. I went for a run at the stadium today, 27 May 2019 Monday. I did a 5km in about 26:14, and I must say the shoes exceed my expectation. It was comfortable, light and it feels natural when I was running. I think it was better when I was running at a faster speed. I was telling my colleague this afternoon that I wish I could get some surprises from this pair of shoes, and I did really get a surprise!
Comments