18.12km run 14 Apr 2018 Saturday

Started my run this morning at 7.09 am sg time, from Yio Chu Kang Road just before junction with Ang Mo Kio Ave 4.The first km was slow at 7:11 per km. I ran pass YCK Mrt station, then NYP along AMK ave 5 to buangkok green.

It was a really a struggle today for me, legs was feeling heavy and I ran at a slow speed just to get in some mileage. Although I was slow today, none of the subsequent km exceed 7 min. The 2nd km was 6:42, follow by 6:50, 6:33, 6:31, reached the 5km mark in 33min36sec.

I entered the Sengkang park connector around the 6km mark, from here I was able to run faster and managed to get down to around 6 min or low 6 min. But mostly hovering around 6:20 per km. My aim today was to get back to running longer distance of up to around 20km.

I reached the Punggol Waterway point around 1hr 8min 56 sec, aroun 10.52km, this is where I turnaround to head back to where I started.

All went well until I came back out to the start of the park connector, the heat was getting to me now.I just try to hangon from around the 16km onwards and eventually I stopped at the Ang Mo Kio ITE to have a water break and end my run. 18.12 km in 1hr 57min 32sec, my 3rd run in my Adidas Adizero Boston 6M (green/blk strike).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine