Income 350 Run 2018 Result

I completed the 21.1 km Income Eco Run on 29 April 2018, Sunday. I started near the end of the second wave at 5.13am, my left leg was hurting a little before the run, I think it’s due a affected nerve. I had a spray from the crew before the start and I tried my best to really take it easy. It did not affect me much for the first 5 km, reached 5km in 32min30sec but I kept fearing that the pain could get worse. I did not run any faster than 6.30 per km, although it is not the pain that held me back.

It was not a good feeling to run with the niggling pain, it was a good training to be persistent in wanting to complete the run with such a pain obstacle. I finally finished with a net time of 2hour28mim48sec. I told myself that I would rather be clocking 7min plus km by running slow then to clock 10min plus per km if I had walked a few km.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine