16.53 Km run on 28 Mar 2020 Saturday

I started my run at 8.20 am this morning, from Yio Chu Kang road. I ran towards upper Thomson road 1.5 km away and turned left onto upper Thomson road to Bishan Park. I started very slowly 7:27  for the first km but speed up to 5:53 for the second km. I entered bishan park around 2.7km into the run. I completed the third km in 6:39, but was faster for the 4th km in 5:58. I then crossed the road to the other part of bishan park towards bishan mrt depot. When I reached the end of the park, I crossed the road again and entered the park connector beside the mrt train depot which took me towards braddell/Toa payoh. This was my turned around point and head back home retracing the same route I came. I ran my fast km split with the park connector section in the low mid 5 min pace. I completed 16.53 km in 1hr42min46sec.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine