9.05km run on 2 Dec 2020 Wednesday

 Started my run quite late, about 7.20 pm. I started the run quite briskly, not my usual slow start. The route was from yck road to bishan park, I had to cross like 4 traffic lights, which slow down my pace. I reached the park in 16 min 1 sec, my pb for this stretch of 2.65 km is 14min40sec. Still feeling good, I continued with 1 lap around the park, was quite winded by the time I exit the park again. I still needed to complete the same stretch I took to the park. I started to reduce my pace, but I tried to just run at a reasonable pace till I reached yck road again. I eventually completed 9.05km in 55min42.6sec. If there is no need to tackle all the traffic crossing, I believed I can reduce the time taken by about 1.5 minutes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine