22.23 km run on 28 Aug 2021 Saturday

I completed a 22.23km run on 28 Aug 2021, Saturday, in a time of 2hr16min01sec. Average pace was 6:07 per km, not a fast time but one of my better long run in a long time. 

I started out from my usual location via Yio Chu Kang Road and turned right onto Upper Thomson Road, then Sembawang Road till I turned right again onto Yishun Ave 1. Ran all the way till I came across Yishun Dam bridge and then turned right again onto Seletar Road till I couldn’t go any further, hit the expressway. I had not much choice, so I turned back and ran till I reached the reservoir park at Yishun Ave 1. I rested for 5 min and had a quick drink at the water point and did a slow jog back home via Lentor Ave.

The strange thing is that I had been doing quite abit of short slow run lately and yet I seemed to be able to maintain a consistent time over a longer long like in this particular long long run.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine