24.71km Run on 30 Oct 2021

I completed a 24.71km run on 30 Oct 2021, Saturday in 2hours55min18sec. I started the run at 7:40am from Yck road towards Upper Thomson Road, then onto Sembawang Road till I hit Yishun avenue 7, then along this stretch till Yishun Avenue 8 and all the way till Yishun Dam. After Yishun dam I turned right onto Seletar west link till I come to seletar aerospace drive, then along this stretch till I reach Lambeth walk. I continued on Lambeth walk till Piccadilly. From there I reached the seletar circle then across to jalan Kayu till I reached Sengkang west. From there I continued onto Yio Chu Kang road and then another 3.7km or so till back to the start point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine