Learning from a bad run

Running a bad race can be quite a good experience, it makes you realise things can go wrong anytime and most importantly to take note of your weaknesses. For myself , I run too little distance and I have weak core area. I have been telling myself to build up my core muscle group but I never really put in much effort to actually do it. From my experience during my 21 km run on the 15 Feb 2014, I wanted to run faster the last 3km but though I kept telling myself to push on, my body was so exhausted. It was a really a battle of the mind over body, but my mind looses the fight. The little consolation is that  I learn how to keep telling mind to take action his time round. Previously, I would have just stop running and just walk. I think as long as you learn something out of the lousy run, it's still a good run in the sense that you learned your lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine