19.7 km Run on 18 Mar 2017 Sat

Started my run at 7.15 am on 18 Mar 2017, Saturday. Wanted to run 20km at a the minimum, but was apprehensive due to my poor fitness level. I tried to run easy without looking too much at the time, just putting one foot in front of the other. I got to 10km quite easily in about 1 hour 3 minutes, then turn around to return home. The heat from the blazing sun could now be felt, I just try my best to keep going. At 16.01 km, I stopped at a water point at a park I passed, to have a quick drink and rest for about 5 minutes. I took a slow run back home for a distance of 3.69km in about 25 minutes. Total distance 19.7 km in 2 hours 8 minutes. Slow run to keep my fitness level intact, at least there was no muscle cramp. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine