17.58 km Run on 3 Mar 2018

Started the run at 7.26am on 3 Mar 2018, Saturday from Yio Chu Kang Road via Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 to Buangkok Green, Sengkang park connector till Punggol water terraces and back to start point. I was feeling apprehensive if I could complete a 20 km run. Started slow as usual but I was consious to not let my pace becoming too slow. I tried to keep it below 6:15 per km and surprisingly my body keep up and I was below the 6min mark most of the time.

Eventually, I finished 17.58 km in 1hr42min43sec, averaging about 5:51 per km. I took a short water break and slow run 3.04 km back home in about 20min.

I finally understood why a strong core will help runners, a constant steps turnover at your own strike length. A stronger core will help runners to maintain a higher step turnover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine