22 km run on 12 Jan 2014 Sunday

Completed my 1st run at ECP in 2014 this morning! 22km in 2hr 10min 36 sec, average 5min56.18sec per km. This is not a fast time, but a good run for me. I knew that I can run a faster first 10km and then hold on to the second half. Finished the 1st 11km in 1hr3min36sec and the second half in 1hr7min. I felt good for the 1st 12km and then try to relax and run easy. Finished 15km in 1hr28min, there is this guy who was tailing me and I run well for the next 4km till the 19km. I was feeling my body temperature going up, had to take a quick break to drink water and poured water over my head to cool down. I continue with the run and try my best to maintain a 6min pace. Try to finish the last km at a quicker pace, but my body was not responding well and I eventually finished the last 1 km in 5:45. Overall a good run, but just need to know my body better, learn to pace well and push harder the next run. If I do not push myself enough, I know I always look back with regrets! Just want to make sure I push myself hard enough !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine