First Run in the new year of 2014

Completed my first run this morning, 4 Jan 2014, Saturday. 25 laps of 400m, total 10km in 51min35.828sec. I think I almost PB, not too sure as it was long time ago, almost 20 odd years back in the early 90s or before. Well I cannot really ask for more, as my training mostly are not consistent. This is about 58sec faster than what I did last Saturday.

But it's really important to feel what's its like as you get faster. Your body needs to feel it, your legs, your lungs, your heart, your breathing, all will be different as you progress. It's also important to push your limit, your body will adjust,  but you need to know when to push, how much to push yourself. Sometimes, you just have to give it a try when you are feeling good and push yourself hard but know your limit. It feels really good when you PB, it's kind of like breaking down the barrier. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine