My next step to running faster

I think my training plan lack run at faster pace for a prolong period of time. I need to get out there and run 25km at pace faster than 6min per km. I am always apprehensive of running faster as I am afraid I cannot finish my target distance. I will have to try running faster this weekend, I am quite annoy that I have not been improving my running time much at all. But one consolation, after running the 2XU marathon is that I get more confident now, as I seems to like the process of pushing the body and mind beyond my perceive limit. I want to try pushing myself more and see improvement along the way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine