Last PB for Year 2014

Recorded a life time best of 51min3.5sec for a 10km run at the stadium today, 31 Dec 2014, Wednesday. It was 31.5sec faster than my previous best of 51min35sec in Jan 2014. I know I can do it as I had been running well lately, so I went running this evening pretty confident of a last pb for 2014. I felt relax today during the run, my stride was smooth and I could feel my body holding out well. Regretted not pushing myself a bit more during the later part of the run. I could have gone sub 51min for this last run of the year. I hope to continue to train hard and achieve better time in 2015 ! Happy New Year to all !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine