4km Run at the stadium 23 Jan 2016

Started my run at 7.09am this morning at the stadium. Initial plan was to run at a constant speed of around close to 2 min per 400m lap for 25 laps. I completed the 1st lap in 2:09, 2nd lap in 2.10 and I was feeling I was running quite fast. At this point I figure out that there was no way I can run close to 2min lap for 10km, I set myself a new target of 2.06 to 2.09 per lap. I ran the 6th lap in 2.06 and the 7th in 2.08 and I was already feeling tired. Eventually I ran my 9th lap in 2.05 and decided to end with 10th lap which I did in 1.47. My body was just all messed up and fitness is just not there. After a short rest, I decided to run a 1 lap and clocked 1.37. Called it a day and went back home. Need to run more, my mileage is too low right now. Got to keep pushing myself to improve this year !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine