20.3km run on 6 Oct 2017

Started today's run at 6.48 am, at the beginning it was slow as I was trying to get the legs warm up. 1st 3km averaging around 6.35 per km, I tried to maintain a slow and steady pace as my target is to cover at least 20km. I was actually running faster till about 13km because I was running through a park, but as I exited the park, the heat from the sun was getting to me. Slowed down to 6.20 plus per km and eventually had to stop to go for a water break of 4min. Covered 17.54km in 1hr51min.

When I resumed, I had no strength to maintain my previous form. I struggled through the last 2.76km home.  Covered the first km in 9min, the next km in 8min23sec and the last 0.76km in 5min34sec. I told myself no matter how slow I run, I must run all the way back home.

I think my mind keep telling me to stop and rest, the reason why I had the water break. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine