Singapore SCB Marathon 2019

Overcame the DNF fear finally, completed my 14th marathon on 30 Nov 2019, Saturday, in a time of 5 hours 34min 57sec. Although it’s not a good time, I am happy I completed another marathon. I am glad I did not end running marathon with a DNF. The farthest I had gone was about 2hours20minutes before the race, I had to really tell my body not to stop for more than 20-30 sec at any one point. My slow run became more like a brisk walk, but it’s still better than totally loose the momentum by really walking. It was like 9min per km vs 11-12min per km, I would have ended up beyond 6 hours. Now I am thinking should I join Sundown marathon in 2020 ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine