10 km PB on 2 March 2013

Finally break through the 51 min barrier for 10km today at the gym, clocked 50min 56sec. I am wondering if I can do it on a road run or at the stadium. I covered a total of 11 km in 55min 48 sec.  My pace was an average of 5:06 per km for 10 km and just slightly over 5:04 for the 11km. If I had ecorded this time at the stadium , I would definitely be quite happy as its much more difficult to run this pace outdoor. I am eager to see how I fair in the next 20km run at ECP, is it possible to record a 1hr 49min? I reckon I am capable of achieving such a time, also looking forward to the 7 April Run 350, I am looking forward to running a 1hr 50min 21.1 km ! Somehow I am feeling strong after today's run, I am quite sure I can break the 50 min for 10km pretty soon. I am physically and mentally stronger now, I guess visualising what you want achieve do really helps towards actual performance. Seems like I am finally breaking down the barrier I believe to be there previously. Now I finally realise what people meant when they say you achieve what you believe you can achieve. Visualisation is a really powerful tool we possess but few people are able to really understand and reap the benefit of using visualisation in whatever we do,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine