7.2 km run at the Stadium on 14 Apr 2015 Tuesday

I was quite happy with my run onTuesday at the stadium, why ? I managed to maintain an average speed of  120.27sec per lap for 18 laps of 400m, which I have never been able to achieve before. I completed this 7.2 km run in 36min5.003 sec. I ran it with a take it easy attitude and I felt good before the run. But, one thing is that I keep feeling like I was running slow and was inpatient to keep running at the same pace and at the same time worry that if I run faster, I would burn out. Anyway, I am happy I have done a sort of a pb for the this distance, which gives me more confident to run longer distance at the same speed for the next run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine