24 km run on 8 Nov 2015

Started out on my run late this morning at 6.34 am, wanted very much to start around 6am to avoid the heat as much as possible. I completed the first 10km in less than 1 hour 2 min but the subsequent 10km was much slower, I completed only 18.73km in 2 hours. In total, I completed 24.32km in 2hour 37min. I think its very important to be positive and confident about your body ability, it will definitely help you to run better. Keep reminding yourself that you want to run well and you are definitely able to run well at a good pace. But remember to practice good hydration and nutrition during your run as well to provide the energy that your body needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine