8.4km run at the Stadium on 15 Jun 2013

Did a early morning run at the stadium, 21 laps 8.4km, took m 45min26.96sec to complete. Been relying too much on the digital watch to gauge my running speed, this morning I did not look at my watch as its was too dark and too troublesome to keep pressing the backlite button. I had this kind of weird feeling, not knowing how fast was running. But I think it's good for training, it takes away the urge to running faster if you feel you are slow looking at your pace. It also helps to determine a pace which your body is comfortable without giving in to your brain telling you it's too fast or slow based on the stop watch. By looking at your watch, your  brain interprets the time and put a limit on your body subconsciously. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine