Recent few runs

Did a 12.41km run to Bishan park and back home, covering the distance in approximately 1hr15min on Friday, 1 May 2015. It was a bad run, started our really slow and my kegs were heavy. I guess sometimes I will still need to stretch my legs a little to warm up and run a little faster to avoid such a situation, where I really struggle with my run.

My next run was  on Monday, 4 May, 2015, this run was better. I covered 14.22 km in 1br25min, still slow but did not suffer from the heavy legs situation again. I was able to run a better second half and finished well with a fast closing stretch.

Did a 6km run on 5 May 2015 at the stadium, 15 laps on a standard 400m track in 31min29sec. Slow run but necessary to make sure I still can run at faster pace than my longer run. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine