Short run on 16 May 2015

Did a short 7.5 laps of 400m at the stadium yesterday's evening, 3 km in 14min9.451sec. I have no plan before the run, just want to put in a short run. I also did a 200m in 49sec and a 400m in 87sec. I have been wanting to find out how fast I can run for a 400m and this is my 1st sub 90sec run probably in the last 2-3 years. This is not really a 100 percent effort, so I think I can probably get it down to 80-82sec. But the problem is as you run faster, there is not much grip on the synthetic track. I think the fastest I ever run for a 400m with a pair of running shoes was about 68sec many years ago. I might try to run with a pair of old spike I have to see how fast I can go !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine