19.28km on 13 August 2015 Thursday

Went out for a early evening run at 5.10pm, the weather was very hot and I could feel my body temperature raising rapidly. Started very slow at just below 7 min per km pace, and slowly settled down to a 6:10 to 6:20 min per km pace. Tried my best to stay at a consistent pace of around 6:15 per km, as my aim was to run for 2 hours. Although the weather was really hot, I found that by running at a consistent pace, I used up my energy more efficiently and did not feel tired so quickly. I ran without water intake throughout the whole duration of the run. A good run today as I finished the run feeling strong although I could feel my body temperature getting a little too high. Finished the 19.28 km in 2 hours 6 seconds, averaging 6min14sec per km pace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine