19.53km run on 21 Aug 2015

Today, I was on another mission to complete a 2 hours run again. I started slow as usual, and completed the 1st km in 6:39, but I started late at about 6:40pm so that the weather is cooler. As the run carry on, my pace increases to about just below 6 minutes per km. The late start did make the run a lot easier, you get into rhythm without having to have the heat slowing you down.

Although it's cooler, the temperature of about 30 degree Celsius still caused the body temperature to go up as you run faster. I just hang on to a sub 6 minutes pace till the last portion of the run. My pace drop to 6:20 plus for a uphill portion and eventually slow further to 6:40 plus towards the end. Completed the 19.53 km run in 2hours 21seconds, without any water intake. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine