Recap of my 2012 SCB marathon

I finished the 2012 SCB marathon in 4hr57min52sec, the 1st time I ever completed a marathon in under 5 hours. It was my 6th marathon and one of my most prepared ever. I did more than twenty 20km run and at least three 30km run, but it was still insufficient preparation. It was still a break through year for my running, never thought I can actually run more than 30km non stop, though at a very slow pace, average 7min3.55sec for each km. I also completed 5 half marathon in 2012 and achieved pb of 1hr57min46sec. This year I completed 3 half marathon and a 32km but no pb, except my usual Ford road/water point pb of 1hr50min52sec for this 19.6  route. I did not exercise enough self descipline during training, no core muscle training as well. I am aiming for a 4hr40min this year, will be difficult to achieve but I will run my best race as much as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine