Short run on 14 Jun 2014 Saturday

Did a short run at the stadium nearby at about 7.20pm. Covered 4km, 10 laps in 19min39.859sec. Not  quite fast but already felt exhausted. Although my body is not fit in any sense, keep wanting to try to go faster. One thing I dislike about running at night at the stadium is that I kind of lose control during the run. Cannot seem to keep a proper pace and also not patience enough to keep the pace I plan to run. Initially plan to do a 10 km and was planning to have a crack at my pb of 51min35sec. Too bad, not today, have to try another day. 2min per 400m is not a extremely fast pace but if you are not fit enough, it's difficult to maintain. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine