10km run on 8 July 2015

I ran another 10km or 25 laps of 400m each, at the stadium on 8 July 2015, Wednesday morning. I did managed to reach the stadium a little earlier and started the run at 7:06 am but as usual without much of any warm up exercises. I managed to average 2min5.83sec for the first 24laps and ran 1min41sec for the last lap for a final time of 52min1.866sec. It was about 14 seconds faster than my last 10km run on 3 July 2015 Friday. I considered this a good run as I had been away for 4 days on a short holiday and had not run during this short period of time. I actually find that my body can take the beating and I could have done at least maybe 51min30sec, but during the run my mind keep thinking its a difficult task. This constant thinking probably held me back from running a faster time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine