16.41km run on 4 Sep 2014 Thursday

Started from Yio Chu Kang/Lentor Ave junction via Lentor Ave, turned right to Yishun Ave 1 and across the causeway at the Seletar reservoir, about 8km and back. Completed the 16.41km in 1hr42min26sec, averaging about 6:15 per km. I considered this a good run as I targeted to keep close to 6min per km, although I am not that close to 6min per km, I did run well without slowing down too much. On the downside, I have been getting a niggling pain in my upper right tight bone area, after the last two run of more than 16km. I am wondering if its due to my light running shoes, will find out in my next run of a similar distance. Need to really work on my core muscle group and also my nutrition needs as well, have not been fuelling my body enough before long run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine