Riding on momentum during a long run

During my last long run on the 12 Sep 2014, Friday, I was rather doubtful if I would be able to maintain a sub 6min per km pace due to my lack of serious training. I did succeed in completing my 21.25km run averaging 5:55 per km. I did it by riding on my momentum during the run, I just maintained the 5:50 plus per km pace and not let the pace drop. At the same time, I was watching my breathing and how my body feels during the run. I found that legs and breathing was fine and no muscle clamp, so I just push on. Happy that I managed to finished the run as I set out with not much hope of a good time and did 2hr 5min37sec. A good lesson learnt on how to manage my run and even without water intake at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine