17.21 km run on 18 Oct 2014 Saturday

Started my run this morning at about 8.05am, a little late though. Standard Chartered Marathon is less 50 days away, so I must at least do a long way every week till race day. My target today is to put in at least a 100 min of running, I covered 17.21 km in 1hr49min11sec. Ideally, I should be running at least 20km in about 2 hours, but I fall short today. I just want to run with a relax mind today and covered some distance. I managed to do just what I wanted to and hopefully I can do a few more long runs in the coming few weeks. I want to try to at least do one 30km run before the actual race on the 7 Dec 2014 Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relax ! Humans are not going anywhere far !!

SpaceX Starship first touchdown

Human need to move away from combustion engine